Sunday, October 1, 2017

September Endings!

A short walk up the street to an huge parking lot surrounded by trees and bushes gives leave to walking through the dried leaves, carrying a few colorful ones home and bring a little of Fall indoors. Crunchy windblown leaves...aah!!!  what's not to like!!
a truism.....today...a good day to listen to your heart and do a good deed or two.
and some folks think leaves are ugly;   hope they open their eyes and really look as nature presents us with some awesome beauty if we take time to really look.

A new Fall day, to early for sunshine but it is coming our way.    The silence of early morning is refreshing, does the heart and the soul good go just sit and listen to silence....comforting.   The cars are parked, everyone has a chosen spot and everyone seems to know it.   The blinds are not open in all of the hospital wing windows, but there is one early riser whose blinds are open and the television is on.  AND, the hot coffee awakens the brain and the appetite, making me wonder what I'd like for breakfast...ham and eggs would be nice;  a piece of toast is what I'll probably get...smile.

A new day, hopefully filled with love and laughter.   A walk out might be a good idea,  a ride to  Manchester for lunch suits my mood better but no takers so far..its early...I might be in for a surprise or two.  I had an 'in' day yesterday, caught up on a lot of paper work...balancing the check book and that kind of stuff....some one used the word 'spread' with money.....wish they would tell me the secret as mine seems to disappear before the half way mark of a month.....cannot imagine where it goes....well, if I give it a little thought I really do know.....I think I need a raise.  The old timer would say learn to budget but squeezing that buffalo isn't all that easy...unless you know of a way and share it so we can all be rich retirees.....what's that....'live in hope and die in despair", um.....have to find a way around that ....if you know the answer, share it....then I can afford to join you for lunch.

Day dreaming about riches does not get me a refill, so I'll love you and leave you for today and go get some hot coffee to sip.....aah....the morning picker upper, beats tea every time....ha,ha...bet I hear from the tea drinkers on that comment.    Tea is good, about three p.m. with a cookie or two...come...I have some and I'll share.

Go....have yourself a day to remember....be good, be kind, be YOU and make your today sizzle.  Be a fire cracker!!   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...