Monday, June 20, 2016

Hello

Jock celebrated Fathers Day out fishng with his daughter Darcy and her husband.   That is a big fish...'So Big' !!

Oregon . . Ah!!   Lovely to look at, Delightful to see such beauty and serenity all in one picture.

  • My computer crashed so I have not been able to blog.    Daughter Christine brought me one of her old lap tops and it is much like the one I had but still a bit different and enough to make me a bit leery as to how to make it work.    I am not going to write much;  just want to say be patient until I get used to this one and I'll see what I can do to stay in touch. 

I thought computers lasted forever;   nope,  they go the way of all things.   The screen is jumping up and down and I am afraid I am going to lose you so I am going to say hello and goodnight and try again in the morning.

I may have to go computer shopping.  Christine tells me they have a new small one out that is interesting, so we may go look some over.  Meanwhile I am not sure how this one will work as the screen is jumping;  I get thrown out but then I have heavy fingers that are all over the key board.    I got it working and I am talking to YOU...aah....I've missed my daily blogging.   

I am keeping busy;   did some inventory work at the Gallery that kept be busy.   I have been shoe shopping which is always the same in style but the price changes;  can you imagine that???   SMILE.....  The SAS shoe is the only one that fits these feet and the style is the same now if they would keep the price way down it would help so I could order another color but all they do is mark them higher so I stay with the same one.    I can't be fussy but I can be comfortable.    

So today go shoe shopping and buy some of those new summer sandals.  They come in lovely colors and look great with your summer wardrobe.   Go and take them for a walk along the boardwalk or find a lovely ocean path to walk and enjoy.   Be good, be kind, be gentle and go about making life bright and beautiful for those you love.    Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...