Monday, October 2, 2017

Good Morning!!

I bet you didn't know I had my picture taken with a Mickey Mouse Pumpkin head!!!!!  I really haven't changed much!!!   With age comes beauty...so I've been told.....I'm waiting!!!

A new day...wonder what is in store for us....the morning news is filled with terror and bad news;  some mornings it is an effort to turn on the television....the mind and the heart and the soul find it hard to absorb all the terror news....there must be some place where there is something good going on;   we just have to be patient and find it.    Life is for living.  According to the morning news it is  more like ugliness and terror are the name of the game.     So today, be a goody two shoes....look for some deeds to do that will help your fellowman, neighbor, friend, get through a new day without mishap.....it is possible with YOUR help....we always can use a  'shoulder' to 'cry' on....smile.  
Well the cars are parked, the workers busy with the early morning routines and quiet abounds.  A new day, hopefully a good one for those who are in the hospital wing.   It cannot be good to have health problems and we are lucky to be pain free...well being a pain in  the 'arse' is normal, so that does't count.  Go....have yourself a busy day and you will be happy.    Busy is good.     If you cannot find something you want to do, then find something that has to be done and get it over with.   The sooner the better and then you can go play....invite a friend for lunch.....go for a walk and scramble the fallen leaves.....laugh out loud and free yourself from that hang dog look and smile....be YOU....be a friend....be a lover....um.....sounds good to me.   I'm off for a refill and  to  open the drapes and let the early morning grey skies fill my window....actually there is a lot of pink in the sky this morning, very pretty and that little dark grey cloud doesn't seem to hold much terror for a rainy day.....our beautiful colorful sky is going to usher in a brand new beautiful day...aah....and you thought I was going to complain.....Go....be good....be wonderful....be YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...