Saturday, September 30, 2017

Saturday All Day!

Maxine has a way with words...smile.   
and she is talking.......is he listening????   Bet not!!!
I cannot think of a nicer or a better way to share ones feelings.....Hugs are good for your health...Hugs are good no matter when.....Hugs are just plain G O O D!!! If you have one to spare, send one along, I can always use one.

The weekend is here...how did it get here so fast?   Have you notice how time flies whether you are having fun or not....it just disappears in the wink of an eye.    Well, wake up and smell the roses;  get up, get out and get going and enjoy each second of your day.

The weekend is here;  time to relax after your busy week.   A good day for a hike, a fishing trip or for those who love indoors, rather than outdoors, find yourself a spot in the sunshine, or the shade if you prefer and do a little lazing....read awhile, walk around your garden, pull a weed or two.... or....just enjoy the day and do a lot of nothing special.....be lazy today.  So......I am off to refill my coffee cup, turn on the TV for some news of the day and wait and see what this day has in store for me....an invitation for beans and hot-dogs.....a walk out to the corner and back.....a tea party to open the new tin of cookies....or a quiet read for an hour or so....I have all kinds of thoughts and deeds, now to put one to good use..smile.    Enjoy your seconds today.  Make today a 'good' one;  do a good deed or two and be sure you tell someone you love just how much you do love them and share a hug or two...or three...the more the better.   It isn't always easy to write an interesting blog every day but....the fun is in the trying...so know that I care, know that I want good health and a bit of wealth to come your way and know I love to see that smile when you see me coming...that is a special bouquet in life.  Go be YOU and have yourself a great day, all day.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...