Monday, August 28, 2017

A New Day!!

Beautiful sky this morning, shades of lavender and an almost white shading to the blue, pastels in all their glory, no breeze, nothing moving, silence. . . and a good morning to you.  

I took a walk toward the drug store which has to be a good mile or more down hill.  I got as far as the top of the hill, looked it over, turned around and figured I'd wait for a ride...nothing lazy about me!!    It was hot yesterday, so that was a good excuse not to walk that far;  going down hill would be fine but that thought of climbing back up hill...nah....I came back and put the cowboys back on, hunkered down by the puzzle and found a piece or two.   I did get some reading done and my quiet day didn't hurt...not even a little bit.  

I hope you had a good day and did something  you love to do.    I miss having a yard and the puttering that goes with it.    Pushing a lawn mower was not that hard and raking was always fun.   The leaves should be falling soon so you will have something to keep you busy....or not, smile.....you can always hire someone to take care of those fallen leaves....how lovely they are, love to walk through them and make noise....hustle, rustle....smile.....Fall, a beautiful time of year.

So....I stayed in, no company, watched the cowboy movies and thought of a dozen things I could do but didn't do a one...smile.    It was that kind of a day;   we have them to mark time.....do something we love to do or just do a lot of nothing and relax and enjoy a quiet day. . . quiet days are good for us. . . but a new day and I need to shop for a few items and find a treat for the empty candy dish.   So off I go for a refill, do a little news watching and then get dressed and out the door.   Have a wonderful day today, be good to YOU;   be kind, be generous to a fault, stop by and say a prayer and light a candle for the dear departed we love and miss.....be a special YOU today and see how many good deeds you can do.....if your limit has been one,  get busy, two is better and three is awesome;  go....you can do it!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...