Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Peter, Peter....Pumpkin.....!!

Peter Peter Pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn't keep her;  put her on a shelf and there he kept her very well.....I think that is what we used to say when Fall came around and it became time to think of carving a big pumpkin.  Trick or Treat will be here before we know it.....a fun time....better think of stocking up, time has a way of changing and you want to be prepared.  I am not trying to rush the season, it does that all by itself....smile.

It is quiet out there in the parking lot;  all the cars are parked and the shades are still drawn in the hospital wing.   There are seven big windows, only one with the shades open and someone is awake and watching television.  I have not turned mine on yet.  So, now that I reminded myself of  my empty cup, I think I'll take time out and get a refill....I'll be right back!!

AAH.....Coffee.....Coffee!!!!    Strong and black and the eyes pop right open!!!

I spent time with my daughter, Patricia, yesterday and that is always fun.  She is so good about watching Netflick with me and manages a special treat or two along the way.   Coffee is always good and there is always something to go with it that makes the taste buds stand up and be counted.   Then there is that walk about the garden, time with Emma as we saunter along the pathway and watch the change in the plants and flowers.   A new season coming.   All the signs are there.  

A quiet day, good company, good eats.....summer heat and a promise of another summer day before the Fall season starts and lets us know there are changes in the air.    A beautiful time of year.....a quiet time.....day dreaming time when you are ready for a change.....or not....it is coming and another busy season is about to start.   Summer is ending, much to soon as far as I am concerned.   I like the lazy days of summer, but...I also like the lovely Fall days and Winter has a charm all its own....how lucky we are to be alive, well and enjoying one day as it comes....with the folks we love .....like....and enjoy spending time with.....YOU...I'd like to see more of YOU.....now that has a bit of magic ring to it....smile.......You I love, well you already know that!!!  Go....have a great day and don't forget the good deeds.....one for the money, two for the show and, it is up to you how far you want to go.   But....GO....be YOU!!!  Have a wonderful day, all day.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...