Sunday, August 27, 2017

Before the sun

I have no idea what time it is as I have been sitting here at the computer fooling around with all kinds of pictures and tales and busy looking for things to share with you.....it is very early....much to early to be wide awake....just one eye open and I need a refill if I am to make any sense at all.    
A little reminder that we are very fortunate to have choices.....make good ones today and take time out to light a candle...good for the soul.
A truism.
Good morning.   My coffee cup is empty....that will never do.....be right back!!!!

Aah,   coffee!!!

How are you this morning?    It is pitch black out my window right now;  it is early, not yet sunrise time, but it is coming and a new day will be here to make good use of....I was out and about yesterday so today is an in day....have housework to do and laundry.....I am still waiting for paper clothes....the cars are coming in slowly, the shades are down in the hospital wing and silence prevails.  I woke up early, not unusual, bad habit I think.....wonder what it would be like to actually sleep in.  I don't think I'd like it at all.....I am used to early mornings and if I have had enough of the early morning light, I can always hunker down in my chair and catch another forty winks.    It is very quiet, no cars as yet...too early....even the entrance door to the hospital wing is not lit up this morning....not everyone wakes up with the birds....smile.

I had a good yesterday, went off with my girls and played a few shekels in the machines...nope, didn't win....playing keno is fun but the right sequence of numbers is hard to come by.    The birth date is so old, I don't think the machine recognizes the number sequence.   The girls went off to yard sales and found a few small ones, but didn't find anything they needed or wanted.   The fun of junking is in the looking...I think.... so they had the fun of looking but no treasures.

A new day, hope we have warmth and sunshine.    I hope your day is a good one and you find things to do that will make you smile.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and don't forget to be a good friend today....someone needs your soft words, a smile and a hug....so be kind, good and gentle and share you with those you love and like.   Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...