Saturday, July 8, 2017

New Day!!

Sometimes we just never learn the easy way;  we always choose the hard road ahead...why?  a good question....maybe it is just that misery loves company!!



Sometimes the book I am reading seems like this!!
and you thought it was because I am lazy!!!

Good morning.  Quiet around here this morning...a light blue sky, no breeze at all, not even a tiny bird in sight and no little animals skirting around outside.  The cars are parked, not all, a few more to come in but the workers are here getting their patients up and ready for a new day.   Say a little prayer for them to get healthy.   

Yesterday was a good day, all day, nothing to complain about...unless I stop and give it some thought and I'm sure I could find something...smile.....or not...it was a good day and I got to see the new huge junker store and believe me it is huge and full of stuff...there is lots of goodies to be had if you take the time to look through the piles.    I found a cute vase, pretty, don't need one, but it was much to nice to leave behind....now to find something to put in it and put it out on the little table in the hallway so everyone can admire it...a whole dollar spent...but it is lovely and soft in colors and an eye catcher.  I bi-passed the book area as I have several to read and need to get busy before I buy any more.   Pat and I did find a yard sale or two on the way around yesterday, but no buys, all junk we already have...I could have a yard sale..smile!!  A good day, good company and topped off with a delicious dinner;  that Patricia is an excellent cook!!  Daughter Christine joined us, another GOOD day!!!

Today, a new day, the sun is shining, no wind to speak of as the leaves look lovely in the sunshine, early morning sun has a special feeling all its own.    This is the time of day to be out walking, but that would mean putting my shoes on and that does not appeal to me at the moment.    I am an early riser, just slow to motivate....rather sit here visiting with you and having refills on my hot coffee.  But it is time to motivate....good word....means get off my you know what and get started on my new day.....wonder what kind of mischief I can get into....I'll find some ...Go, find some mischief of your own and have some fun.   Be a good sport.  Be a good friend.  Be YOU!!!  Go....have a great day doing a good deed or two.  Make someone you love laugh out loud!!!  You can do it...so start and have a fun day, all day.   Keep saying those three little words and watch your life light up.....Start singing ...'three little words, that's all I live for...la, la, la...."I love you."  Slide off the tongue so easily.... if not......practice, practice, practice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...