Friday, July 7, 2017

Good Morning!

I'd like to be a busy bee and have lots of news and words for you this morning ....but....it is a quiet morning after a quiet yesterday and there are no tales to tell...well....I'll think of something...smile!!!
I"m thinking, I'm thinking....and Maxine is not helping.....I have my coffee mug here on the desk...need a refill....off I go...be right back.


AAH!!!!!  There is something about a sip of coffee that tells the brain to wake up....didn't do much yesterday so there is not a lot to tell you about......I did have some company and it was wonderful to share time with Lois.  Lois is a 'soft' lady, sweet and funny and a good friend.   I love to see her smiling face at my door.  We had a good visit, shared some tea and 'crumpets'...stale cookies is more like it....but one has to use up those cookies before they get like cement...well then you dunk them...smile!!!!    We had a good visit and after she left for her apartment I returned to my novel and went back to the tale about the oil barons who destroyed a pristine area and smiled while they did it.   As you progress in age, can't think of any other way to put it, you find the mind is willing but the body is not;  lazy might be a good word, but I prefer to think of it as over worked and in need of a change....change is good....oh to have the where with all to travel....a good trip....somewhere special.....like????? So many places to think about and all it takes is time and money;  time I have....smile!!  

So, a new week begins and we have no idea what is in store for us.    I have some 'work' to do around the apartment not a lot, but some sprucing up.    Paper has a way of growing, a bad habit from being a once upon a time tree....smile......

The parking lot is empty, one little red car so far this morning.  The window shades at the hospital building are still closed, no outside light on the outer side of the building...strange...it is always on.  The sky is a pewter shade, almost a grey with a tinge of color, probably the precursor of a hot day....well, it is summer.   As  you can see, I have no big news, no gab to share, so you get a few minutes of peace and quiet..smile......unless you want to start a conversation and I will pay attention..um..I can do that!!

I am off for a refill, put on the news, put my feet up and sit awhile.   It must be all of five thirty...a.m.smile.....and a snooze in my chair might be the next best move of my day.   I'd like a maid to go out in the kitchen and cook up a nice breakfast but I can't find one around so I'll settle for my coffee and a toasted English Muffin with jelly....come on over, I'll share!!!

Make your today a day of peace and harmony....be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!!! Hugs to all.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...