Thursday, July 20, 2017

Early Morning!!

Good morning.   The sky is bright with a patch of grey clouds moving slowly, all kinds of patterns in the sky this morning.  Picture clouds....fun to put names to them and watch them move slowly like moving pictures in the sky.    The imagination runs wild as you find angels with beautiful wings;  birds of all sizes, chickens, ducks and a floating zoo...smile!! Well what have you got an imagination for????  Use it...go look out the window and see what you can see.  I have my door open and the clouds are moving across the sky in slow motion. I can see an angel  and now an alligator with snapping jaws, a baby eagle in a nest, um....little puff balls  in all manner of shapes and sizes.   Good exercise for the imagination....open up your curtains and see what you can see this morning....I like company!  Good morning!!  I hope you rested well and had lovely dreams.  I hope you wake up to a good day, all day.   I am ready for a good one.

Yesterday was a good day.  I got to do some work..filing....well, I like to file.  There is something special about putting lots of paper in order and finding just what you are looking for when you need it.   Neat is good.    I did some organizing of the books and of course found one to bring home to read.   Today will be a quiet day and I'll catch up with myself and do a lot of nothing.  Ever have days like that?  If not, time you tried it.    A lazy day....why not, you have earned one.  

Right now the parking lot is filling up;  a lot of empty spaces still.  The blinds are not open in the hospital wing and there are no folks walking around...just early...it will soon change and another busy day will be in the offering for each of us to fill as we desire.    One of the workers is walking across the tarmac in her blue uniform and some very high toned sneakers the color of purple. I didn't know sneakers came in purple. . . wonder if they have my size?   I'm smiling as I have big feet and colorful sneakers are really not for me....more like gun boats and should be black...smile!!    One of the workers just pulled in and is parked in front of my window.  She has fired up a cigarette....a nurse attendant smoking...sad but true.  Her lungs will let her know soon enough that her habit is dangerous.   I used to smoke many, many, years ago.  When I got up to a pack a day and had to put out thirty five cents, I smartened up and quit....smile....wonder what they cost today....probably an arms length!!  My advice , you don't want to hear, is not to start.....but...who listens!!!

So I will take my advice and file it away for another day.    Do go out and look up at the sky and see all of its beauty this morning.   Take yourself for a walk around the block and get a little exercise under your belt.   Have yourself a good day, all day.   I'm off to see what I can do, there must be something good I can do;  got any filing?  I'm experienced ...smile.

Go...have yourself a good day, all day......treat someone you like to a lunch out, leave them with a hug and a smile.    Go...be YOU....Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...