Friday, July 21, 2017

Sign of the Time!!!

How beautiful;   and you thought a weed was ugly . . . all together now....blow!!.....he love me, he loves me not!!!!!   Of course he does, you are very special!

A truism!

So today be creative!

We all have a 'true' friend who sees us for who and what we are and puts up with us anyway.....now that is being lucky in life and love.....thank YOU for being a friend.

Early morning, nothing has changed out there in the parking lot at this time of the morning.  A few workers have strolled into the hospital wing and the blinds are not open yet;  well there is one widow with open blinds and the television just went on ...so a new day has started for that patient, hopefully a good day and one that means a happy healing day.    A few cars are in the parking lot but there will be more.  It is only around six and I have been up for an hour , or more, have had one cup of coffee and intend to have a refill so I can wake up and get on with my day.

Yesterday was a good day.  I really didn't do anything that would make you want to change places with me.  I stayed in, well not all day, granddaughter Erin came and we went grocery shopping.   I like walking the aisles for exercise and that way don't miss out on anything.   I do make a list but usually leave it behind and you know my memory isn't what it used to be....ahem...amen to that!!  I am lucky I remember I need bread....and I did forget ice cream.....who needs the calories???  I do!!!  I don't know about you but age has a lot to do with forgetting what you went to the store for in the first place.   You walk up and down the aisles without a list and thinking you will remember what you need only to find  when you get home that you bought everything but what was on your list.   I did buy some hamburger and made myself a big juicy sandwich ....not quite the same without the bun but it disappeared in a hurry.    I missed the pickle!   

So today is a new day.  I have no plans yet;  something will come up and I'll put the idea into practice and see what I can do to get into a little mischief.    The weather has been perfect.  This morning the skies look a bit grey but there is a small area of baby blue so it will change to bright and beautiful.    I'd buy lunch if I could talk the girls into a ride to Manchester and back....but....I think they are spoken for today.  Here at Ridgemont it is 'spooky' quiet , not a sound, some folks sleep in...um...wonder what that would feel like.    I wake up earlier than the proverbial worm so never catch it..smile.    So off I go for a refill, put on some news, maybe find a piece of the puzzle on the table;  it's a humdinger, hard, but a challenge!!  Go....have yourself a good day, all day, do what you like to do and don't let anyone talk you out of it.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and be free with your hugs.    Don't be stingy!!   Be YOU!!!!!  Hugs to all.


1 comment:

  1. About puzzles. Did you ever try a 3d puzzle? Just one more thing on the bucket list eh? Happy Friday, thanks for taking the time to post your musings.

    ReplyDelete

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...