Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hump Day!!

A Gallery picture along with some of the ceramic works that 'live' at the gallery ...that is until someone comes in and wants to give it a special place in their home.  We have some really talented artists.  

It is hump day, a day to plan how to finish up all those chores that were started on Monday and need to be finished up ...today would be good....but....we'll see.  I have a filing job to do today and that always makes time fly bye.  Believe it or not, I really do like to file.  Something about order and neatness and watching a pile of paper disappear.  

Yesterday was a quiet day, nothing special going on.  We can always use quiet days to catch up with ourselves.  

Folks are heading into the hospital building, a new day, blinds not open as yet, folks still sleeping.   Let us all hope the folks confined have a good day today and get their walking papers to go home feeling bright and beautiful again,

As for me, I have to go and get ready as I have work to do....busy is good.

Make your today a good one doing the things you love to do best.   Be a good friend to day;  take someone to lunch out and relax for awhile, then go back and finish up your work for the day.    Be good...be kind...be YOU.  I'm going to try..smile.

Hugs to alll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...