Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A New Day!

Good Morning!!!  It is only a little after five a.m., coffee is hot and tasty,  black as pitch outside and no noise of any kind.   There was plenty of noise in the middle of the night somewhere in the neighborhood, as I heard a lot of it and have no idea what it was, sounded like shots but who would be out shooting in the wee hours of the morning......certainly not any one of 'age' as they are already sound asleep and have no inclination to get up and out of bed.  If I hear of anything I'll let you know.   Meanwhile, I am up...not quite awake but working on it, and am having my coffee which is hot and oh so good.    Now if someone would drop in with a coffee bun I would have nothing to complain about.   Oh, oh, need a refill.  I'll be right back.


Yesterday was a good day as I had drop ins to have a tea party and some good conversation.   I had some sweet and salty bars to share and they were well received.   Earlier I had gone for a walk and chose the grammar school grounds.  They could use some sprucing up as they have large patches of overgrown grass and weeds.   No places where the school children play but still it does look a little run down and I think they should take more pride in the school grounds, but I have no children going to the school so I cannot complain.   Our complex is right across the street and should be a shining example as it is always in top condition.  The yard folks do a really good job and it shows.   

So that is all my griping and groaning this morning.  I am off to get dressed,  put my shoes on and go for a ride to the barbershop and have a trim as I am beginning to look like the wild woman of Borneo.   If I am lucky, daughter Patricia may invite me out to lunch or a walk around Fred's  to pick up something good.  I am out of treats for my tea folks...smile.

Have yourself a good day, all day, doing the things you love to do best.    Remember there is always someone waiting to hear from YOU, so....be heard, be seen, be kind and be good as you spread a little of YOU around to make the world a bit better today.     Share you with those you love and like;   share a smiled, a hug, a kiss and some kind words.   Go....don't waste time as it is much to precious.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...