Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Vines

Aah!!  The Vines!!!  Grapes!!!  Christine has an arbor, a small one, all set and ready for picking.

Good morning.   It looks chilly out there in the parking lot.  All the workers are in.   A new day, hopefully a good one for those confined in the hospital wing.   Take a second and offer a little prayer for their recuperation, it cannot be fun to feel down and out when you want to 'lick the world with one hand behind you';  hopefully some of the patients will regroup and go home today.

A quiet yesterday so nothing special to write about.    I put one of the new puzzles on the board and am still turning them over and organizing so now to walk past the table and put the coffee on and get ready for my new day.    Our Doris made her famous breakfast rolls and I have two of them sitting on the  counter so you know what i am having for my breakfast this morning.    I'd share....well on second thought maybe not this morning as I am hungry.   Next time!!

I'm off to plug int he coffee pot, wake up and plot and plan my day.    If you were coming for a visit I'd stay put, but if not, um.....think I'll head out the door and see what kind of mischief I can get into.   Wonder if Pat is up to a ride today.  I'll have to go find out.   So, off I go...the things I do just to find things to write about..smile.   Meanwhile, YOU go and have a wonderful day.  Do the things you love to do and a few of the things you are not overly fond of but have to do.  We all have those.   Be sure you find someone to hug.  Be sure you find someone to make content you are in their world.   Be good, be kind, be a lover....be YOU....and don't forget a good deed or two, ah....go for three today!!

Time to love you and leave you.  I"ll be back.   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...