Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Weeds

The puzzle board , a forever gift that fits the bill and does a great job of holding all those little illusive pieces that refuse to go into their correct spot...unless of course you are in the mood and concentrate...smile!!
Wild Flowers, bramble bushes over across the street where I go for my walk.  I have some in a little vase...a little magic for the tiny vase.

A new day....a cool morning right now, cars all parked, workers in, I'm late getting up as I had one of those restless nights which happens to the best of us...smile.    So I am waiting for my coffee and then when the brain goes into gear I'll jot off a short note this morning.....what else???  I didn't go anywhere so have no new news to share.....my walk around the block was lovely;  the little tiny wild flowers are very pretty in a small vase on my little entrance table.   The candy dish is filled after my trip to Costco and the door is open for those who want to venture in...a bit later...right now I' not dressed for company.   No one would dare venture in until after I have at least one cup of coffee....smile.

Silence prevails;  cars all parked;    one just left so her night shift has ended and she is heading home for a rest.   there is no breeze, no moving air, stillness...not a leaf moving....the blinds are closed in the hospital wing;  a new morning; hopefully a good one for those confined over there.  Say a little prayer for those who are under the weather and wish them a better day.    How lucky we are to be healthy and not hurting.   Blessings to count.Yesterday was a good day, had drop in company and a tea party.   I had been to Costco with daughter Christine so had some cookies to share.   Vinnie stopped in and brought some magazines so I have plenty of new reading material.    Now all I have to do is make time to sit and read, but it looks like I have an invitation for a ride out today so I will read later.   Busy is good!!  Smile!!

So I am off to put my shoes on....I hope your day is a G R E A T one and you do all of those things you love to do...meet and greet old and new friends....lunch out....a big fat juicy hamburger calling..um, come to think of it, I wouldn't mind one of those.....think I'll put my shoes on and take my daughter up on her invitation to ride out...I'll buy....want to come???   I'd like that!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a loving symbol today....a little pussy cat or a huge tiger, the choice is yours....but be the best you can be.    Have fun today......no temper tantrums.....no tears...a big smile, light up your skies and share those hugs.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...