Monday, June 26, 2017

Goodmorning!!

Day break!!  It is coming but not yet;  probably around four thirty and I am awake and sitting here at the computer wondering what to talk about this morning.   No new news;  same old, same old, day by day living at four thirty a.m., just give me some time and I'll think of something....my trip to Costco yesterday, great aisles for exercise and finding needed luxuries like Kleenex and other paper products we just cannot live without.    All the necessary evils go into the basket but there is nothing that says you cannot add a treat or two...cookies....all kinds, the choice is ours and you know we never leave an eatable cookie behind.    Do you know cookies taste much better for breakfast than dry toast...smile!!

I think it is about four a.m., just woke up, no more sleep, wish someone would tell that sleep fairy that four o'clock is not wake up time....well, for a few....but not most of us.    I can tell you it is really truly quiet time;  silence......it really is profound.    It may have rained a tiny bit at the road looks wet out there.   I didn't hear anything...but with my loss of hearing that is not a surprise.....if you see one of those old fashioned horns let me know as I am in the market for one...smile.

Donaleo is slowly getting better.  Whatever bug he caught was a doozy and laid him low for a few days.    Much like a flu but not really;   haven't figured out just what it is as there is no fever, just the blahs in spades and believe me he did not like it.  We are happy to see him recuperating and up and about.   So the weekend has come and gone and we have a new week to contend with.....wonder what plans are in the offering;  haven't heard of anything as yet.     So....a new week begins and hopefully a little fun in the offering.     So sing along....'pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile....then get up and go out and make your day 'wonderful' just like YOU......GO!!!!  BE YOU today!!!!   Make it special, just like YOU!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...