Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hump Day!!

The morning sky;  beautiful, a new day, not a bit of a breeze out there this morning.   The workers are heading into the hospital wing, all dressed in their blues, walking quickly, ready for a new day.  Quiet prevails, a lovely time of day, no noise, no breeze blowing, no movement at all at the moment . . . silence is awesome as the brain wonders what is going to happen as silence is lonely, silence is lack of movement and motion of any kind.   One wonders what is the first step to take this new day;  for me, easy...I'm on the computer talking with you and looking out the window to the parking area in front of the hospital wing where the shades are drawn and early morning quiet is at hand.  No breeze this morning , nothing is moving ....it wont last...workers will come in, park, walk over to the entrance and a new day begins.

I have a new picture on my wall today;  a seascape with an ocean cove, huge rocks, a familiar sight I used to see in Brookings and it  brings memories to mind....yes, I miss Brookings and the ocean and the rides out and the friends I'd like to spend some time with.   Um....a vacation before the summer is over, maybe that will help resolve the restless spirit that sometimes prevails.    I should not complain as I have plenty of water right here surrounding out little town.   The ride out around the water is wonderful, the ferries huge and busy crossing to Seattle.  The ride to Manchester is always special and the Manchester Grill offers some great food.   Yeah....we rode over yesterday and it made our day special.  I have nothing to complain about ...but...I manage to find something...smile!!

I did get out yesterday, I did wander through the aisles of Goodwill and I did find a new picture for my wall.  I really don't have room for more pictures, but....one more can't hurt...smile......It has the huge boulders, the ocean, the overcast sky, a picture to get lost in...a picture that is soft and inviting...yeah, I am on my way to a picture wall there is no way I cannot hang such awesome beauty....and it is so easy to get lost in its beauty.I only have six pictures hung on my wall right now;  um....wonder if I can fit in a couple of more, you know I"ll find some I cannot live without....smile!!

So today, take time out and go and look and see if you can find something wonderful and beautiful to hang on your wall.  Bare walls are of empty spirit;  be brave and hang some pictures of the scenes and the things that mean something to you.  Fill your home with beauty and you will never be lonely;  put on your favorite music, surround yourself with 'things' you love and your heart will soar and you will know what happiness feels like.     Go.....be YOU.....be a person of wonderment!!!  Hugs to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...