Tuesday, June 20, 2017

New Day!

A new day, a cool baby blue sky out there right now, trees look dark and are still;  not a bit of movement this morning.  It is early....much to early for anyone to be up and out of bed, and then there is me...smile.....well I am just not a sleeper;  late to bed, early to rise should make me wealthy and wise but that is not the case I am sorry to say....I am awake, just barely, only a sip of coffee so far but I'm working on it.   I 'dropped an egg' one of my favorite breakfast treats although I think fresh doughnuts win out every time.  I know where the good calories are...don't you?   I bet you do.    What can we talk about this morning?   Not much as I didn't go out yesterday.  I had drop in company and that is always fun.    Doris stopped in and played with the jig saw puzzle.  It is amazing how many like to do jig saw puzzles but will not put one out on their table.  Not sure why...probably don't want to take up the space.    The puzzle is not an easy one, but then I seem to say that a lot any more...they used to be simple but I think the fingers and mind have changed...seems more like hard work these days..smile. I have a Clive Cussler book going and I have to say it is a good one.   It is hard not to stay up all night and finish it but the eyes have a different idea and they get heavy and close...what writing?  I don't see any...smile!!

So a brand new week starts this morning.    I don't think the Ridgemont folks have any plans for us this week.    I was hoping for a trip so we could go out and about and enjoy some out of town time.    I think there is going to be a new art shop beginning sometime this week.   The folks like to be creative.    Not sure what they plan but it will be fun to find out.    Last year the art lady had us make some beautiful cards and that kept us busy.  Busy is good...smile.

So, I am going to love you and leave you.   When you do not go out and about there is little to talk about.  I enjoyed my tea company and made good use of those little lemon bars which are now all gone...um....have to talk to my shoppers and have them buy some more.   If you haven't had one, do try them, lemon bars, very tasty and tart lemon, not the overly sweet kind.   Just enough tang to make your taste buds sit up and take notice.    I'm smiling, doesn't take much for my taste buds to sit up...most like stand up and greet you if you have anything good in your hands.  

So today, be good....you usually are.....be kind, that goes with it.....be gentle and loving , a bit harder to do but you can do it.    Be a friend today....someone who loves to love....be YOU.   Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...