Monday, June 19, 2017

More of the Same!

Footprints in the sand....wish I were making those prints, walking along the beach, watching the big waves, enjoying sunshine and hopefully with a friend or two;   um. . . . if wishes were horses beggars would ride.....and I'd be leading the parade.
A room with a view....I used to have an office window up in Carson City where I could look out and see mountains just like these.   
I keep working on it.   Christine invited me over for a little netflick and a whole lot of pizza.  Yum!!! Skinny???? Wonder what that is, don't think I'll find out this life time.    Pizza has a fascination all its own,  taste...yum.....one piece is never enough.....and should be served at least once, if not twice, a week.

A new day and it is early so there is no sunshine as yet, really has the look of a damp day out there.  The cars are parked so the workers are all in.  Some one has a new grey truck, good looking, I wish them good riding.   No breeze this morning, everything is motionless;   blinds still closed in the hospital wing.    

A new day, looks like a little rain may be heading this way, a grey cloudless sky and not a breeze to be had.    Nothing moving, not even a bird this morning.  I have no plans for today, the beginning of a new week, and I do not think there are any plans for outings this week.    I will have to check the board and see if there is anything posted.  I have a good book going so am not really thinking about giving it up just when it is getting really interesting.    I am a Clive Cussler fan and it is always fun to go off on an adventure, this time finding lost treasure....is there any other kind?  smile!!

So today, have a good day doing what you love to do best.   Catch up on some of the work that needs doing, but leave some time to do the things you want and love to do.    Don't forget to put the tea pot on and invite a friend in for a treat.  One does have to put their feet up for awhile just to keep energy floating about.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and be YOU....share a few hugs....share a tale or two.....and remember green tea is good for the body and hopefully the mind.    Go...make it a day to remember!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...