Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Love Grows

Granddaughter Erin...aah...life...love and laughter.....She is awesome....if you do not believe me, ask me....smile!!

It is hump day, bright outside but not really clear skies, can't make up its mind whether to storm or not...keeps promising...but we wait to see and so far nothing has come in to greet us with wind and rain just talk so far.    A cold spring so far,  so the gardens are on hold for a bit until the weather makes up its mind to warm up and shine.   Jock wrote that his garden was in and coming along.  The weather seems to be holding and giving it a chance to thrive.   I'd like to be his neighbor for awhile and partake of some of that good growing 'stuff' ...um..fresh vegies....what is not to like???

All of the cars are in and parked.  Someone had their widows decorated and a big blue love you sign is on the window with a smiley face on another.   All spaces are filled so the workers are all in and busy already.   I woke up a little after three a.m. and that was the end of my nights sleep...how come?? who knows???  I don't but it is good reading time.    I have a Clive Cussler book going and tv to watch but once I put that on it means sleep time...smile....there is more than one way to skin a cat as the old expression goes.    I had a good snooze in my chair, not a bad spot at all.

I had an 'in' day yesterday so there is little to tell you.    Vinnie went shopping so came back with some candy for the  candy dish on my little hall table.   He usually helps himself to a piece or two as he walks out the door , that is what it is there for, and it was nice of him to bring some candy for the empty dish.  I had not been out to shop but will when I get out the door next.  So, as you can see, I have no new words, nothing exciting happened around here yesterday.   I think I told you I finished the puzzle and they always come out so pretty, good enough to frame, but I don't do that anymore, have more than enough pictures on the wall now...all good ones...smile!!

I hope your today is a good one and you find places to go and things to do that make you sparkle.   Make your today bright and beautiful, just like you......be one who smiles a lot, one who brings joy to others, one who cares.....share you with those you like and love.  Hug to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...