Sunday, June 25, 2017

Good Morning!!

Good Morning!!

Sun is out, the workers are heading into the hospital wing, cars are parked, yep, a new day.....some things need attention every day and the folks over in the hospital wing get to work hard every day.  It has to be a hard job but they are dedicated and the thought comes to mind....thank God......what would we do without these dedicated folks who take care of us when we cannot take care of ourselves.    How fortunate to have them in our lives;   those who give of themselves.....so next time you see a nurse, a nurses aid, a doctor, an aide....thank them for their gift of caring and sharing.

At this moment there is no noise of any kind, either inside or out.....silence......not even a tick of a clock;  not a door opening or closing;    not a shuffle of feet;   silence......even the tree leaves are not moving, but  the sun on the leaves is beautiful and the shadows on the hospital wall are vivid this morning.   At this moment there is no movement except my fingers on the key board and even they are not making any noise of any kind.    Silence is awesome!!

I am off for a refill of my coffee....it is good this morning.  I surprise myself some mornings and actually do make a good cup of coffee.....then there are mornings.....well, we wont talk about those.   Actually, the coffee is always good, hot, tasty and wakes me up but it is that big fat jelly doughnut that puts a smile on my face and an inch to pinch which we don't talk about.  You already know that anything that tastes good is fattening.    

So, get on with your day.  Have a good one doing the things you love to do most.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and spread a lot of love and hugs along the way today.     Make it "I never met a stranger" day;    share YOU with those you like and  love.     Go......do it.....make someone smile just because you are in their lives today.   Be a ray of sunshine....smile.....that will do it......Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...