Saturday, June 24, 2017

A New Day!!

Just a good-morning.  I wish you a day of sunshine and laughter.
I have flowers like these on my table from Pat's garden.   She has a green thumb.
There are no new tales to tell this morning.    The sun is out, bright and beautiful.  The cars are parked, the workers in the hospital wing, the shades still drawn.   It is quiet.   Sometimes the quiet can be heard...smile.     No breeze this morning so it is still.   Someone has a new wagon, a light grey, almost white, looks comfortable and has a built in luggage rack on top.  I wonder if they will be able to travel...um...hope so.   I'd like to be traveling, not sure where I'd like to go but being 'on the road again' would be fun.    The sun is out, the wind is not so I may get to the corner and back today.  

I think I told you there is a new puzzle on the table and it is going to be a tough one.   I say that about all of them, and they are, but putting one together is always fun.   It is like having a box of chocolates on the table, folks come in and cannot leave the pieces just sit there...smile.     I like the help I get, saves some frustration when that illusive piece just will not show.    This one is a big tabby cat sitting on a pantry shelf, enough to drive one crazy but fun.

So I am off to get dressed, put my shoes on and putter for awhile.    It looks like one very beautiful day out there and it is calling me to take a walk around the block which I intend to do...so go and have yourself a great day doing what you love to do best.   Be a friend....be a blessing....be YOU.  Hug to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...