Tuesday, May 16, 2017

New!

Get up....Get out there and have a day to call your own....
And it is ours to live , one second at a time....Go....have a GREAT day!!!

And a Good Time was had by all....celebrations ....the only way to build memories and stretch the heart in thanksgiving for all the love and attention one gets on his or her birthday...or other occasions as well.    I had a weekend that was so special...good company, good food, good net flick movies and a ride out as well.     I had a memory builder and my heart is full.  Thank each and every one of you for all of the love you shared.....wow....I am really truly one very lucky lady.    You know something..I don't mind having more birthdays at all...smile.....I have new housecoats to relax in and new big and beautiful mugs to fill with coffee.  I have all kinds of goodies baked by  a neighbor and lots of leftovers to munch on today.    Pat cooked up some ribs to die for...delicious...delectable and the proof is in the pudding as the old adage goes,  nothing left......well that is not true...there is a larger roll in the center of my body that will take a month to get back to normal.....

We have blue skies this morning, it is very quiet out  in the parking area, the workers are treading their way to the front door and another busy day with the folks that are confined.   We had some wind yesterday as the petals of one bush are covering the ground .   Some one of the workers has a new car with a tan roof and a silver body;  a sporty looking car, bet it is a good riding car.   A few empty spaces so not all the workers are in yet.    Speaking of yesterday I had a birthday celebration to remember for a long time to come.    Age is only a number..it is that caring and sharing that makes getting older fun.    So I am off to the start of a new week.   There are things to do and places to go and work to be done.    My heart is full...and I wish each and everyone of you a 'happy' day today, all day......go make music....dance because you can and be kind, good and gentle to each person you come in contact with today.   Be that special beam of sunshine that lightens up your world...be YOU.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...