Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Good Morning!

 and this flu bug leaves....yetch!!!! I have some good reading material;   sketch pad, puzzle on the table, the makings of a flu drink and my own company . . .plus the television. . . books . . . the computer to stay in touch and a very 'snaughty nose'...spring flu.....you can have it , I don't want it, its too much for me!!!!   BUT, I wouldn't pass it on to anyone and I'll stay put until it clears ..but....that doesn't mean I have to like it....I do not....I don't want it....haven't met anyone yet who likes having a flu bug.    Poor Me!!!!!!!  


I hope you are feeling great and enjoying life.   I hope you make sure to miss the spring flu.  I am off to sulk.    Have a good day, all day doing the things you love to do.   Visit a friend....but not one with the flu bug.    Take good care of yourself and stay healthy, wealthy and wise.

I am off for seconds on coffee.  I am going to go sit in my easy chair and watch the news and sulk....I'll be back when the germs leave...my poor nose, my watery eyes, my sore throat...poor me.....hope you miss the spring cold bugs and stay healthy and happy.  

Don't feel too bad for me as I have my lovely bouquet of flowers which are staying bright and beautiful, thanks Jock they make me feel good just looking at them.    They are holding up well and I only lost one little daisy so far....my they make you feel good just looking at them....thank you.
Go, have a great day doing the things you love to do.  Stay healthy.    Stay away from those with a fog horn cough and runny eyes.....
I'll be back.....love you.    Bye for Now!!   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...