Monday, May 15, 2017

Mid May!


Patricia and Christine. . . sisters. . . . loving. . . fun. . . and made my birthday special . . . how lucky I am to have such beautiful caring daughters.

Flowers from Jock and a phone call . . . a special man in my life. . .another 'son' I wouldn't want to do without.    
Age is defined by numbers but it really has nothing to do with anything.    Old is a special time of life which we worked long and hard to achieve.  It is really the winter of life but one that is filled with excitement and changes;  a time to relax and collect all those benefits you saved up for 'old' age. . .

So today I am collecting hugs along with a few verbal hugs from special friends just like YOU . . . I am thankful YOU are in MY life!!!!  I wouldn't want it any other way.    Oh, I'd love to see more of you.  i"d love a hug or two for real, but verbal hugs are life changing and wonderful.  I just am content to say I am happy that I have YOU in my life.

I am off to get dressed, put my shoes one and join my family for today is my birthday and I am still celebrating the joys of having my children and grandchildren sharing hugs....hugs...aah.....I couldn't do without them.

Have yourself a wonderful day doing what you love to do best.   Be good, be kind, be gentle....be the beacon of light for someone you love.    Be YOU.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...