Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday. . . all day!

I am thinking of you this morning and wondering if you are up yet....I'm up, but....not awake...I only think I am.    Coffee!!!
I'll be right back....off for a refill......

Well,   good morning!   There is nothing to talk about this morning as I didn't do anything yesterday to brag about...well, I did wake up...I did go out for awhile but not for long as I chose to react to some food I had eaten and that is never a good thing.    I am going to stay put today and be a housemaid as there is laundry to be done, a refrigerator to defrost, and... dusting, that useless job that takes time and never gets finished....just keeps coming back to let us know who is boss.
..it's Friday..all day...and that is the day that we prepare for a weekend and this one has a holiday with it.....can you believe the end of May already....time has a way of flying bye and we hardly notice ....June coming up..the month for brides...or it used to be....don't know anyone getting married ....we just do not have any romance around here...smile.  Come to think of it, we probably have forgotten what to do with all of the fun and games that go along with romance.....bet we could come up with something...smile!!!

I am going to love you and leave you and maybe, just maybe, some one good thing will happen today that will be worth sharing tomorrow.  I'll work on it.    I am thinking the exercise room today...not sure if I can get myself ambitious enough to work on one  of those machines, but I'll think about it.  It is just to early to be ambitious and right now a refill of my coffee, a wish for a big fat jelly doughnut, but toast is second best. . . and. . . back to my easy chair, put the news on, feet up and think about moving into a work mode....I may not...but  there is always tomorrow...smile.

Be good, be kind, be gentle and smile a lot today, make everyone wonder what you really are up to....hopefully a lot of fun and laughter....enjoy your holiday weekend ....have a cook out.....go to a parade......visit a friend.....invite someone in for a home cooked meal... use the grill for a tasty treat or two.....hamburgers, hot-dogs, chicken....corn.....call me, I'll put my shoes on.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...