Saturday, May 27, 2017

Holiday Weekend!

and I had better change mine so I can enjoy the holiday weekend.   
Not finding any pieces,  they must be on the floor....or lost...or hiding....just have to look more....want to help?   Come on over!!
Sounds good but I have a marble top table and it doesn't show anything.....need a message center I can let the dust build up and then you can leave a message...smile!!

A new day.  A bright and beautiful day.  The sun is up.  The trees are reflecting the sunshine and right now they look beautiful.    The cars are parked.  The workers  already in the hospital unit and not a shade is drawn.  A quiet time of morning.   The shadows on the side of the hospital wing are really beautiful this morning.  It is like one of those pictures of shadows and shades that you can see all kinds of things.   It is fun to look at shadows and find tales to tell.  If I studied it long enough I would find a story to tell.   I see and island overlooking the sea and a huge boat out in the bay...guess I have the wander bug today..smile.  It just looks like a beautiful morning and I should be dressed and out for an exercise walk, but....I am not...I'd rather be here visiting with you.

I don't know if you hear silence.....but it is fascinating .   Right now not a leaf on the trees are moving.  Silence prevails.   Nothing is moving inside or out.  Folks are sleeping in.  I think I am the only one who knows what five a.m. is like.   The bushes come alive when the sun strikes them and the colors are vivid in shades of pinks, one a deep rose shade and the other two smaller ones are a light pink.    There is a small bush that has grown into a small tree that had its leaves surrounding the base of the tree, almost over crowded, thick and wrapped like a package.  The gardeners have been clipping this week and all look neat and tidy.   There is one small miniature Christmas tree and another small one that looks like a hedgehog.   I'm laughing, sights to see when you wake up and looking for words to share with you.    

I am off for a refill, put on the news and find out what has transpired out there in the big world.   The holiday weekend is here so be sure you celebrate and do it up right....call up family and friends and have a cook out;   see the parade in town if there is one, and...share you with those you like and love.    Be the host and or hostess and have a cook out.   Hamburgers and Hot-dogs, what could be tastier than that.... a steak...but..only if it is tender.    Be good, be kind, be gentle....be YOU.   Have a great day all day starting with a good deed and going on from there.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...