Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Plants!

Pa called them "bleeding hearts" but I am sure they must have  a nicer name.   
We have to remember that as we grow impatient for our gardens to bloom 'right now';  care, time and love is what it takes for a beautiful garden and I bet each of you are working at it right now.
what a lovely thistle, I think that is what it is.    Different.  Really very beautiful.   It must be a fairy flower.

Today is a good day to go outside and work in your garden.   I wish I had one to go out to. I am sure if I dug in the dirt around the back end of the building here I'd be fined..smile.  Not much garden area, a back low hill with a bush or two and a huge front lawn with a tree or two....well, it is grass and trees so it isn't all bad.    I miss my house, my yard, my bird house.....even the ants sometimes.  It has to be Spring springing...smile.

Not much to talk about today as I stayed 'home' yesterday and entertained a few visitors.   Vinnie came with some magazines for me.  He gets quite a few and doesn't mind sharing them once he has gone through them.   We had a nice visit and he made his usual stop at the candy dish that sits on a little table in my hallway.  I keep it filled up for those with a sweet tooth.   Ron stopped in for a cup of tea and some of Erin's delicious cake she baked and shared with me.   I have a lot of new reading material to get through this week so will have nothing to complain about....well, I am sure I can think of something...smile.  No lady visitors yesterday, guess the men folks scare them away.  

So a new week starts.   I hope for some sunshine and a chance to walk to the corner and back.   I need to get in some exercise.   It is still the wee hours of the morning, woke up at three a.m. so am having early coffee and a visit with you folks.   I'll have a chair nap after awhile or find a puzzle piece or two.   A nap sounds good...smile. 

So have yourself a good day, all day, do something you love to do.   Pay attention to your garden, get those vegetables growing.  I am looking forward to some of Pat's produce as her garden already looks good.  She has a green thumb.  I am off for a refill , maybe a bit of news, but a nap for sure.  Late to bed and early to rise; um...think I've got that all mixed up.    Well, a chair nap isn't all bad.  I'm off for a refill, feet up, tv on and I'll snooze through it all..smile.

Have yourself a wonderful day, all day, do something that is good for YOU.    Have fun...smile a lot...be a good neighbor...be a good friend....just be YOU.  Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...