Sunday, April 16, 2017

E A S T E R !

To each and everyone of you.
Happy Easter Morning with my love and best wishes.
For HE has risen . . . and we celebrate one more Easter Sunday.


Make good use of it and share YOU with those you like and love today.

I'm off to a Sunday brunch with the two loveliest daughters in town.    

Celebrate today!!!!  Celebrate because you can!!!!  Celebrate the holiest most wonderful day of the year.  Celebrate...call in the family, friends and share love and laughter and special treats from chocolate bunnies to Easter ham...or lamb....or whatever it is you love the most.   Bend the knee in thanksgiving for having the chance to celebrate the holiest of holidays.    Go....bring YOU and a treat or two and celebrate.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...