Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Beauty!

Good Morning!!
and Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder!!
Hope your day is filled with beauty.

Hump Day, we get one every week and it gives us more time to do all of the things we love to do.   I hope your week is going well.  I hope your weather is bright and beautiful with a shower or two to help the flowers grow.   The trouble with homemade coffee buns is one bite is never enough, in fact one bun is never enough...delicious, delightful and oh so tasty;  that Doris makes the tastiest coffee buns in town and I am lucky to be on her list.   I already finished one and am thinking it was small so another wouldn't hurt...um, ....... I'l be back, going for a refill .

I opened the blinds, the sky is clear and still dark;  the streets are dry and the workers are heading into the hospital building to start their new day.    It is quiet, the kind of silence you can hear . . . at the moment nothing is moving. . . silence at its best.  Hump day and I have no plans.   Hopefully we will have some sunshine and a walk to the corner and back may be the order of the day.  Yesterday, Pat and I walked the thrift store where the old adage comes true as folks throw away what becomes a treasure. to someone else.      It is amazing to see the discards and find a tiny treasure for an already crowded shelf.    Dust collectors, but fun ones and anything that creates smiles is worth the work.   The secret of success is to add a tiny treasure to your shelf but to discard one that has lost its charm.   Hard to do as each little piece is responsible for that smile on your face.  Like everything else in life, too much of a good thing is just that....too much.....so you add a new piece but you discard an old piece...easier said than done.  Things....just what makes our world go round.....smile.

I am off to watch some news, enjoy my refill and maybe one more pinch of the delicious coffee bun...better not but aah, wishful thinking!!!   Go, have yourself a wonderful day doing the things you love to do best.   Be good, be kind, be gentle and share that lovely smile with those you like and love.    Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...