Sunday, April 23, 2017

Old Views!

tulips in the Spring, what is not to like?   
The view at the end of a Sunday drive.
My favorite tree in Brooking, Oregon.   . . . I have shown these pictures before and probably will again as they are of beauty and memories, both of which I would want to keep forever in my mind.  Memories of lovely day trips.  Memories of special times shared with a family member or two.  Good days, good times, good stops for a favorite treat and a lot of shared love . . . memory pictures, we all have them and we should take them out and bring them up of a time shared and so well spent.   Remembrance of a time shared with a family member . . . a good day . . . a special time to hold in ones memory banks.  I was thinking of how lucky we are to capture on film the places and faces of times that make our memory shine with the beauty of a 'shared' day.    We need more of them.

I have my Prayer of Serenity plaque on my desk reminding me to accept the things I cannot change and the courage to change the things I can.    I never tired of looking at it and reciting the prayer in hopes that this day will be another special day filled with love and laughter as I share thoughts with those I love and like.   My little angel figurine has wire wings and a painted wreath but no facial expressions...just a blank face which you can place imagined expressions according to your view of the new day.   Little symbols to remind us to celebrate today...all day...and make it the best one yet.  A good deed or two will not hurt;    a open door;    sharing is caring and it is alright to share you with those you love and like.     If you have not been sharing then today is a good day to start.   Open up the blinds that keep you closed up in heart and mind and let the folks in who have something to share with you...love for one.    I, for one, like hugs....I don't think we get enough of them...um.....how to fix that......hug the next person you meet and greet and watch how quickly their expression changes from frowns to smiles in seconds.   Be an Ambassador of Good Will;  your assignment for today...Go....be a 'wise ass' it is good for you.....and those lucky enough to share a little bit of YOU.    

Be kind, be merciful, be just......just because you can.   Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...