Thursday, April 27, 2017

Good Morning

Fruit for breakfast....aah!!!  
Looks like this out my window this early part of the day.
and I hope you have a bright and beautiful day!

It is around five a.m., workers walking very slowly into the building across the way.   Looks grey out there, probably a bit chilly yet and no one is 'running' towards the building.  Their gate seems to be a slow easy pace with thoughts of wishful thinking of that cozy warm bed they had to leave.  The working folks. . .  we have all been there . . . and probably miss those 'good old days' . . . well...just a little!!  I enjoy watching the workers park their cars for the day, lock them up, then walk slowly towards their work day although one or two have a quick step.  Soon the blinds will go up and a new day begins.    It is best to be busy and pay day is always welcome.  

The sky is changing, a band of pink clouds has settled across the sky.  A sign of warmth..I hope so.  Spring can fool you with its wet or cool mornings;  but 'wait a minute' and it changes.   Spring is fickle but we know that.   The Gallery ladies are planning the next tea.   I think they are going to use the Summer Solstice as the theme and that should prove interesting and challenging.   I have already put in a suggestion or two, so now to wait and see what the 'board' decides, and what we can do to help make it a success.    I wish you were here to attend one of the teas as the Gallery Group does a terrific job of making it a huge success.    I don't think any one of the members think it is a chore or hard work, but fun and a chance to shine.    

I am off for a refill.   Going to check and see if the daughters are up and at it and planning anything special today.   I am hoping for a work party;  work is good, keeps me out of mischief...um....or does it???  you will never know.  smile.

Go, have yourself a 'great' day. . . be a tony the tiger and growl.    Lighten your mood,  put a smile on your face and find reasons to be a 'happy' YOU.....go...work at it today.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...