Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Smile!!!

Well, I poured you a cup...where are you?
Maxine can and does make me laugh out loud....Lady Sarcasm herelf!!
You and Me!!!!   How happy we would be if we could share time in person today.....well, words are second best.

Good morning.    Clear outside, light blue sky, not a leaf stirring so no breeze out there this morning.  Cars are in place, parked in their allotted space, the workers are already starting their day in the hospital wing.   It is a long low grey building with lots of windows and there is one bright colorful  bush which stands out in all its glory...bright red flowers and along side of it is a bush with little white flowers but not many, doesn't want to bloom I guess.   They, the folks that run this place, do have yard crews and I have to admit they do a good job.  The lawns are well kept and the asphalt driveways are always spotless.    Neat and tidy.... I am pretending I have never mentioned all this before..smile!!
What did I do yesterday??? I went shopping for a new summer top and found a sale at Macy's so I picked out two.  I'm all set for summer.    I could use a pair of shoes but don't want to pay the price for them.   I am all for going bare foot...summer is coming and flip flop are always in style.....smile.

So if you are in need for something new and necessary, go shopping today.    Take your friend along and treat for lunch.    There is something about a big Mac that always tastes perfect.    Don't forget to stop bye a church a light a candle for those who are enjoying life in the afterglow.    As for me,  I have nothing planned so will wait and see what develops as the day goes on.    I now have eleven books in the bookcase , so will have to make reading time....maybe the rocker on the porch when the weather warms up and I have no place to go and nothing to do. ....  well, there are a day or two like that.  I'm prepared, just do not point me to another book sale.

Have yourself a 'merry day';  one with sharing and caring with those you like and love.    Be a huger;   be YOU;    be someone who loves life and shows it.    Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...