Friday, April 28, 2017

Good Morning!!!

The week is ending;  the weather is springlike, as it should be, and another month goes bye;  a couple of more days and May will be here...May,  how did it get here so fast?  Both Patricia and I celebrate birthdays.  I'd like to be going on her age...or would I?.... No, I've been there and done that so I'll be saving my energies to see how far I can go for awhile longer.   I am hoping and wishing her a long life filled with good health, a bit of wealth and happy days as they come, one at a time.    The MS does not get easier but she gets stronger, a very beautiful young woman I am very proud of.   Besides she is my chauffeur and if I don't say 'nice' things about her, she will make me walk...smile.

She and Christine picked me up last evening and we went out to dinner.  We ended up at the Golf Course Club House and the food is excellent.   The view of the actual course is lovely, and it was very quiet at that time of day.   We have been there before so knew we were in for a treat.    The lowly hamburger comes out looking like a magic roast and there just are no crumbs.  The animated conversation is good for the appetite, and the wine always sips well as you wait for your food to arrive.  We talked a lot about the upcoming June tea.   The decorations are planned, the food is going to be colorful as well a delicious and it should prove to be a special treat to all who attend.   I think I have four ladies ready to go from here.

So April says goodbye and May begins.   The Rose Parade has been cancelled which is sad.   Protesters....protesting what????  Why???? Don't they have anything better to do?    Tradition going by the way side...sad.....another ruin not to be proud of.    Some folks are never happy unless they are making it sad for others.   The sad fact is that are allowed to get away with it.  Cancelling the parade satisfies them but it punishes those who want to watch it go by.    If they want to make a statement, all they have to do is stay home.

Okay, enough, time is getting on and I have not had a refill of my hot coffee;  no news on;  no shoes on...aah!!!  and it is time to see what is going on in our world.  I hope today is a good day for each one of you.  I hope you find something to do that will make you smile.   I want you to be healthy, wealthy and wise...then adopt me!!!   Go...have some fun....hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...