Saturday, April 29, 2017

It is Saturday...all day!

Put a little sunshine in your life.
Take time to smell the roses.
and give yourself a little treat.

It is Saturday, a day to enjoy, a day to get a few chores finished up and make time to do a lot of nothing special.  The weekend is for rest and relaxation after a very busy week.   That is what weekends are for...smile.

I'd like to be on my way to visit YOU. . . what a treat that would be.   But beggars cannot be choosers so I will have to be content with a computer visit.   The sky is grey this morning, the trees are not moving even a little bit.  The blinds of the hospital wing are closed and the workers cars are parked and a new day is about to start.    My coffee is brewing and I wont make much sense until I have my first sip.    There is something special about that first cup of coffee;  it makes the brain wake up and the imagination soar.  I almost said 'sore' ;  see the coffee does work...wakes the brain up.  One of the hospital workers is running to the building this morning;  either enthusiasm for work or late...smile.

Aah, coffee!!!!  Nothing like it first thing in the morning.   A coffee bun would be good, but you have heard this before....'there is nothing good in this house'....ha,ha.,.....and there really isn't.   I could make some toast but that has no appeal;  it is that big round coffee bun that makes the difference in  your smile or frown.  

I had an 'in' day yesterday and caught up on some reading.  I have had three different magazines and newspapers given to me to add to my already bulging collection of reading material.   I have a few crossword puzzles waiting to be finished or not...smile.     The big bear puzzle on the table got some attention yesterday.  Pat came for a visit and found a place for those little packets I put together.   She is a good puzzler and seems to enjoy it.   I woke up at three a.m., the witching hour for me, and tried to put a few pieces in.   I didn't succeed but did get some reading in before going back for a few more hours sleep.   There is something about three a.m. that appeals to my inner clock...did you know coffee taste better then ...smile.    

I am not sure how my day will enfold as I have no plans.  Maybe Pat will come and rescue me and take me for a ride out for lunch.   A nice juicy hamburger comes to mind.   But, that is wishful thinking as she has Gallery work with Christine today as they are getting ready for meetings , gathering ideas for the upcoming June tea.  It takes a lot of planning.  First the menu, then who is going to make what, and then getting the tickets made and out so the tables will fill up quickly.  I have a couple of ladies lined up to join me.   As you can see preparation is half the battle and we have yet to enjoy the month of May.   

So for someone who had nothing to say this morning;  I said a lot... poor YOU!!!  Know I love you and enjoy your e mails.    Stay healthy and if you get wealthy, you can adopt me..I'm up for grabs..smile.    Go....have a Saturday to remember.....do something you love to do.....and do it all day....think about who you would like to share some time with today and make a call....be a friend, be YOU.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...