Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Brambles!

A bramble bush, amazing how beautiful it really is.
A little beauty hidden in the fronds.
I was thinking of fruit for breakfast, good choices, but I don't have any ....but come to think of it, I have a green apple out in the dish..that will do!!!

I have my coffee, hot and ready to drink.  I'll sip as I spend a little more time here on the computer.   I have had fun looking through the pictures and can see where I really do need some new ones to post.  I'll have to take my camera along on my next 'ride' out.   Talk is cheap, it is in the doings that count.

The hospital workers are all here and have parked their cars for the day.   I can look out my second floor window and see them all lined up.  The blinds are not open over in the hospital wing;  still quiet, not even a tree leaf is moving this morning.  It looks like a pale blue sky with a grey cloud hovering over the tree tops.   It is early....to early to tell what is in store for the day.

Patricia is coming over later this morning and we will go card shopping.  That is always fun.   I like to buy cards ahead to have on hand.  I don't always remember birth dates so it is wise to have some and be prepared.....must be the girl scout in me...smile.    

So I am wishing you a good day, all day, and hopefully one that will make your heart sing.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and remember to be 'nice' as well....it isn't hard t do at all...try it you might find you are having a very good day and we can always use one of those.    Be a bright light and lead the way!!  Hugs to tall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...