Sunday, March 26, 2017

New Thoughts

Old pictures.....new thoughts......sunrise or sunset, always beautiful, peaceful ; a quiet time of day.
A bird?  A heart?   A picture sky always fun to see.
I miss lighting candles , haven't done it for awhile...a good thing to do today....will have to see if there is a candle stand in the church here.   I have shown this picture so many times you would think the candles would be burned out by now.
It is very early, dark outside in the parking lot, looks like there was a bit of rain in the night.   Still so dark I cannot even see the cars parked out there.   I have my coffee brewing and until I get my first sip you will be champing at the bit for my first words of the day.......good morning......don't go anywhere....I am off to fill my coffee cup...smile!!

Ah!!  Hot and black and oh so good...a wake up....taste good, nice and hot and I'd share a cup if you were here.   I didn't go anywhere yesterday, a quiet day, daughter Christine came to visit and stayed awhile.  We had a fun conversation about politics and agreed to disagree.    This daughter of mine is so smart, so knowledgeable, so bright and beautiful;   I am sure she takes after me....ha,ha,ha,....I'd like to have her smarts....must be a combination...yeah, I am laughing, but then have to give credit where credit is due as her father was a very smart man.   Let me brag a little about one of the very special five blessings of my life.    

I am off to get dressed, wake up, put my shoes on and go out the door.   Pat and I are having breakfast out this morning.  Have no idea where we will go but you can be sure we will find a place that serves those delicious pan cakes, or maybe a waffle today, or I'd say an omelet would be pretty tasty...yep, I'm hungry, wake up hungry, so am almost ready to go out the door.....I'll be back....tomorrow...maybe I'll tell you what was on the menu and you will go out your door for a treat....if so, enjoy, eat hardy and be filled with good energy so you can be the best you can be.

Be YOU, be good, be kind, be gentle.....go with a smile....be the light at the end of the tunnel today.  Be sure you have hugs for everyone;  you know so many are in need of a hug...a kind word, a smile...you have them all so share...share YOU with those you like and love.    Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...