Thursday, April 20, 2017

Good Morning!!

Do I feel like a Spring Lamb full of vitamins and vim and vigor.....
nope, feel like I'm almost awake
ready to take on the world

Another new day to fill and it looks dark and mysterious out there in the parking lot, not a soul stirring, nor a car moving;  no noise of any kind...well at this time of the morning there should be silence...only non sleepers are awake at this time of day....wonder what it would be like to sleep in...guess I'll never know...Late to bed, early to rise, hot coffee to drink and where are the words I need to share.  I didn't go out yesterday so there is little to talk about;  well.....Doris came for a visit and that was nice.  We talked of the Swedish folks and their ability to make some of the most delicious pastries you could ever eat.   They do have a knack for baking.    Speaking of baking, our one hundred year old Doris came bye with a plate full of those delicious coffee buns ;  she makes the by the dozen and loves to share.   No complaints from this doorway.  We have two ladies with the name Doris and I got to see both of them yesterday;  thought I"d better explain...smile.

The theme for the upcoming Spring Tea is the Summer Solstice so Pat and I are going looking for ideas today.   We will find some trinkets as we look around the junker stores, although I am not sure anyone throws away little fairy statues, or mardi gras dolls.    I have one doll face so far ;  a completed doll face with feathers and ribbons....very pretty. . . now to find a few more....well....it gives me something to do...smile.    

I am off for a refill, good coffee this morning.  Some mornings I make a good hot pot of coffee and then there are mornings when you wonder  'what is that stuff?'   ...possible crank oil, certainly not coffee.    Today is a good day so I'll go for a refill, turn on the news and find out what is going on in our world.    We certainly could have some interesting conversations...smile.

Be good, be kind, be gentle . . . yep, one good deed or two;   be generous today . . . share you with those you like and love.    Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...