Saturday, March 25, 2017

Little Things!!

Wish I could hear their conversation, maybe I'd learn something new and different.   Today is dusting day so they will get a swipe or two.   Maybe I'll learn something if I am gentle and they impart a wise word or two.  I can always share it with you.
Maybe because it is over seventy years later;  a good reason for brain freeze.   Stop, think, its all there just waiting to spill out.
It is Saturday, a good day to find things to do, places to go, grocery shopping and have a little rest and relaxation over this weekend.   Weather is iffy, can't make up its mind to be wet or dry.   A new puzzle on the dining room table, drop  in company helping to find a piece or two, a little chatter and a lot of fun.  Now for a repeat today and I will have nothing to complain about.   Well, if I tried I could probably find something but that would be borrowing troubles, so to speak, and no one in their right mind likes or wants to borrow trouble.   I'll look for silver linings and a working computer as this is acting strange this morning.  the letters are jumping around like they know something I do not.  Oh to be computer savey. I have gotten thrown out a couple of times so I had better quit for today and hope the storm passes and the electricity lines behave.    I am sorry as I was hoping for a longer visit with you this morning.   Maybe tomorrow we can make some headway. 

Be good, be kind, be gentle and be a friend today...a good one....a loving one... share you with those you like and love.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...