Friday, March 17, 2017

Green!

Happy St. Patrick Day!!
May the wee folks leave you a pot of gold!
May you have a rainbow day!

It is St, Patrick Day, the wearing of the green!!  I hope you planned to wear green today or you can  or will feel a pinch!

I have to go and find something green to wear....corn beef and cabbage dinner to look forward to...yum....hope you are planning to have some.    It seems daughter Patricia was looking up a recipe for Irish soda bread..yum.   It is a good day to be Irish whether you are or not.    The happy heart, the dancing feet and tasty treats, even a parade ....so plan to enjoy today and be Irish!

Yesterday was an 'in' day so there is little to tell you about this morning.    The big puzzle on the table is coming along slowly but beginning to look like 'we' might get it done.  Patricia is so good with puzzles and such good company.  What would I do without her...hope I never find out.   Christine went corn beef shopping for our St. Pat's Dinner tonight.   Pat said it would feed an army.  We like left overs.    So it is going to be a fun dinner when we all get together and maybe they will enjoy a green beer, as for me, I don't even like beer but I am sure I will find something to toast St. Patrick!

So today, be Irish, enjoy the company of the 'wee' folks and dance a bit of a jig if you dare.   Smiling is the most important 'thing' you can do on St. Pat's Day....it is a must, it is required if you want to celebrate the day the right way.    Tune in, tune up, and make your day bright and beautiful, enjoy a boiled dinner and don't forget the Irish soda bread.   If you have room for desert buy some of that pistachio ice cream.   Enjoy the day!!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle . . . be YOU!!  Have fun today;  giggle if you dare;   be sure to SHARE, that is a requirement today.    Best of all have fun and laugh out loud it is so good for you.    Know you are loved a lot.....it is so easy to do....and I hope Saint Patrick sends you a bouquet of shamrocks.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...