Thursday, March 16, 2017

Early and Dark

We need the rain to stop and let some sunshine in so the tulips can come out and welcome Spring.
Christine has a little Fairy Garden waiting patiently to entertain you when the sun comes out.
The harbinger of Spring....Beautiful isn't it?   A bird of bright feathers with a song in its heart;  a very lovely way to greet Sp;ring.

Now, if the rain would stop and let some sunshine into our world we would all have a reason to smile.   It has been wet...not too cold but cold enough, and a bit on the dreary side.   It is time for Spring to spring...I am more than ready.    With the beginning of wet cold days to welcome spring, the hands are beginning to show signs of arthritis;  painful knuckles I could do without.   Holding the coffee cup helps..ah, heat.

Yesterday was a good day and I spent it with Patricia and Erin .  We picked up a few groceries, bought a tasty snack and watched a movie on Net-flick, a murder mystery with a surprise ending.  It is the best way to spend a rainy afternoon, especially when you don't feel up to a lot of work.   We could have, probably should have, done something more constructive but that would not have been as much fun and we do know a little bit of fun never hurt anyone.    So because I flitted away a few hours, I can make it up today if a 'job' comes up.   Um..wonder if Christine has anything on going for us to do.    She usually comes up with something.  I think filing comes to mind, there is always something that needs filing.   Believe it or not I do like to file...neat is good.

I did take the girls out to lunch and they introduced me to a very old place I did not even know was here in Port Orchard.  It is an old bar with a huge room and glass windows from floor to ceiling overlooking the bay.   A few small boats moored by a wooden pier, and a gorgeous sky with picture clouds, and really good coffee as well as tasty clam chowder.  A bit pricey, but then you get what you pay for;  isn't that the golden rule...smile.   

A new day, another rainy one, think I'll catch up with the Ridgemont folks and see if anything new and different happened around here yesterday.  It certainly was quiet when I got in.    If anything exciting happens I'll fill you in....smile.     Meanwhile, I am off to watch some news.   I hope your new day is a really good one and you find reasons to laugh out loud.    Be good, be kind, be joyful whether or not the weather suits your fancy.    Share YOU with those you love and like.   Do at least one good deed today.....two is better.    Live, laugh and be happy.  Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...