Saturday, March 18, 2017

Tales!

Tulips, a sure sign of Spring, tiny bulbs pushing through the last of the winter weather, tiny buds  and a bit of beauty arrives to let us know the season is changing.  Are you ready for changes, new life, warmer weather, more sunshine.....even longer walks around the block.   I am.
If I had a penny for everyone I tried to find, I'd be rich...illusive little devils.
Christine's Fairy Garden.

I opened the blinds, night light still on in the building across from me, puddles on the roadway and several cars parked already.  Folks are in and already working in the hospital wing.   It is only around five a.m. so there is little or no activity.  I just happen to be an early riser.   I wonder why I wake up so early, but I do, and that means 'up' whether I think it is good for me or not.   I have had one cup of hot black coffee, ready for a refill and I think I'll love you and leave you for a minute and go and refill my cup.   Well, I might wake up and you will be able to make some sense out of all my babbling.

I hope your Saint Patrick Day was filled with love and laughter.  I hope you got your fill of corn beef and cabbage with carrots, onions, and turnips.    Pat put on a spread and even made Irish Soda bread, if you don't have the recipe, ask her, she will share it.  Delicious.  Even poor Emma didn't get a crumb and she didn't move far away from the table.   She lives in high hope that someone will drop a crumb or two, but not likely .   Poor Emma....dog food....she misses nothing and keeps hoping for crumbs to fall;  huge chunks would be to her liking but she has to be satisfied with her own food as she is one of those allergy dogs.   Speaking of Emma, she is such a loving dog.  She loves to be loved, um. . . a bit like the rest of us...smile.

Our rain has not let up, it does clear a little between showers but not enough to plan an outing.   A wet Spring;  we have had them before and will again I'm sure.   A bit of warm sunshine would lift the spirits and a walk around the block would be great exercise for the legs.    Its coming, just have to be patient.   So check your weather for the day and make your plans accordingly.    Be sure you get out and about and get some of your shopping done.  You probably have left overs and are not worried about shopping, but if you decide to get up and get out, make your day a bright and beautiful one. Share you with those you like and love.   Don't forget at least one good deed;  be generous.   Be a Spring blossom and push your way into someone you like and love's heart today. . . make a few smiles dry up a few tears that may be hanging around.    Enjoy today because you can.  Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...