Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Black Screen

Good morning.  I have a black screen and white printing.  I can't do much about finding a picture or two and will have to wait for the girls to come bye and see if they can get the computer screen back to normal.    Oh to be computer literate.

I opened the blinds and it is pouring rain at the moment.   A catch up kind of day as the refrigerator could stand to be defrosted and cleaned out;   or I can hunker down in my easy chair and pick up on that story I have been following.   . . .  or I could call Patricia and ask her to pick me up and we can watch a Netflick movie later today.    Possibilities on a rainy day.

I am smiling as I have said all of those words before, like posting the same old pictures over and over.    Spring had better spring soon or you will all give up on reading my blog, or I'll give up trying to keep up with all of you.  I am celebrating ten years of blogging;  you didn't know I knew that many words..smile....age is catching up with me and words are getting fewer;  maybe, just maybe because I am not going out and about as much or not finding interesting places and faces to talk about.    How I got started on a daily blog is beyond me, but it has been a lot of fun to keep up with each and every one of you.  I have enjoyed YOU and I wish I had more stories to tell and pictures to show.    If the weather cooperates, I will get out more and find some interesting places to go and words to share.   Having YOU in my life has been a boon and I thank each and every one of you for sharing time and words with me.

So have yourself a day to remember.   Don't forget to stop bye and light a candle and say a little prayer for me too, please and thank you.   I can use a verbal hug.  Make your day special, just like you.    Coffee is ready....aah!!!!   Be good, be kind, be gentle and spread a little love along the way.   Someone in your life needs a lift today, so be the lifter of spirits and share YOU with those you like and love.  Go....have yourself a 'good' day all day.    Hugs to all.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...