Thursday, March 30, 2017

A New Morning!

One of my favorite pictures.   It was originally a puzzle and a fun one to do, not easy, but fun.
A new day, wonder what is in store for each one of us.
Almost the end of March and then on to April showers which we seem to be having a lot of as this month ends.    

Rainy days seem endless, but, only if you allow it to happen.   Lois, Doris and I got together and watched a movie.  Lois, Doris and I talked about what we could do on a rainy afternoon...not much...but Lois has the ability to show movies on her television and invited us to watch one with her.   Doris and I gathered some treats and off we went to watch a movie we had seen a long time ago and enjoyed it all over again.   Robert Redford is always good.  We were served 'a taste' of wine in the tiniest glass I have ever seen.  A real cutie and just enough to claim sipping rights.  We had some salty snacks as well , those tiny curly chips that have a light salty flavor all their own.   A nice way to relax and enjoy an indoor movie on a rainy blustery day.  Good company is always welcome.  The only downside is that you have nothing to write about in the morning blog unless you would like a recap of the movie and I didn't take time out to find out if you did want one or not...I assume you would rather sit and watch a movie by yourself.   Next time I go to the Good Will store I will check on some movies and see if I can find a good one for us to watch and gift Lois with a couple for sharing her machines with us.    There are hundreds there to choose from.   April is the month of showers so maybe we can talk her into inviting us back up for another movie or two.   

There are a couple of new deals on going here at Ridgemont.  A new round circle to talk politics or current events,  I have not attended a session as yet, haven't been interested enough on what is on going in the political world and a new group has formed to play some card game.  I'm not a card player so stop and oversee who is winning and say hello but game playing is not my cup of tea.   I'm a movie fan, or a book lover.  Quiet has an appeal all its own.

We are all praying for a little sunshine.  We have had a lot of rainy days, misty ones, and some a little cold still.   We do enjoy the sunshine and the chance to walk out around the buildings or up to the corner and back.    Exercise is what is needed and walking is one of the best.   So today, I hope you have sunshine , a walk around your blocks and a friend or two to drop in and enjoy your hot coffee and a treat.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and share YOU with those you like and love.   Don't forget a good deed or two.   Start with a hug, share a bit of news and relax in the company of someone you like or love.   Be a good friend.   Be a good relative.   Be good just because you can.  Enjoy the day, all day.....you know the drill...'smile and the world smiles with you...weep...well you will be all by yourself as no one knows how to dry up those tears but YOU.    Save them up and use them only when you have to.    Make your today worthwhile and light up your world with a smile.  Go....be YOU.....be wonderful as only you can be.    Have I told you lately that I love you....well darlin' I'm telling you now.     Make your day  'shine' rain drops or not.    Invite a friend to lunch at your favorite restaurant....MacDonald's is still one of the best in town...smile.   Go!!!   Have some fun today.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...