Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Good Morning!!

Good Morning!!   With snow on the ground;    no morning light yet;   cars coming in slowly to park for the worker today and the lights are not even on in the hospital building across the way.....it is dark....and smart folks are still sleeping in...and...then there are folks like me who wake up in the wee hours and wonder why.....no rhyme or reason...the body clock says up...and up we get.   Coffee is good....thinking of eating but would have to stop and cook ....nah....too early......

  Aah!!!  a sip of hot coffee;  there is nothing like it first thing in the morning.

I am off to blog although I have no idea what to blog about this morning.    The brain is still fast asleep;   the eyes are open;   the fingers find their way around the key board, but the brain....now that is a story of another kind.....must need more hot coffee to wake it up.....but then, there is nothing to tell as I really did a lot of nothing yesterday;  an in day;    a fun time when a friend stopped in and we shared a glass of wine and some crackers ...and....a lot of chatter...it is nice to share time with a friend.

So today, a new day, what is in store for me????  I have no idea.   The snow is still on the ground.   It is cold out there.    That book is sitting on the table calling to me.....yep, a lazy day, a reading day....well after a few chores are finished.    So if you find you have little or nothing on your list of 'to-do' today;   open the book, settle in and get lost in words.....enjoy.  Winter cannot last forever and soon we will be out in the sunshine enjoying an early spring...it is coming.

Time has a way of going at its own speed.    Ours is to make time work for us.   Now, if you were close bye you could drop in for a cup of coffee or tea and something tasty to go with it and sit awhile.....We could chat.....we could enjoy each others company.....guess the written word will have to suffice.....I miss you....I love you.....get on with your day and make it a 'good' one.   Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...