Thursday, February 9, 2017

EMMA!!!

I think Emma has the right idea;   crawl up on the couch and settle in for another nap.  The weather is iffy, cold, maybe more snow flakes, maybe rain, maybe just weather we do not want to participate in....looking out isn't all bad. . . going out is another story.....maybe I'll find some cookies and invite some folks in for a tea party later.....winter weather.....like it or not.

I have been looking at the pictures on file and enjoying the sights and scenes.    Those pictures taken on the dock in Manchester makes me want to revisit there.   The restaurant has delicious sandwiches and good coffee.  The views are spectacular and you can see across the water and enjoy Seattle scenes.    It is a nice country roads ride to get there and a favorite spot;  wonder if I can talk the girls into an outing later today.....but I haven't opened the blinds as yet so have no idea what the weather has to offer.    

I think I'll refill my coffee cup and turn on the television for some news.   I may just settle back in my easy chair and put my feet up....it is just too early for decision making.    

So go back to bed and get in a few more hours of snoozing, stay warm and cozy....don't get up unless you have to, or better still 'want to'.   See you later gater.....off to watch the news......refill on the coffee, wish I had a big fat jelly doughnut.....ah....a toasted bagel will do......want some?   Well, doors open come on over.  I  enjoy good company!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...