Friday, January 27, 2017

Who Says

But. . . only if you overdo;  sometimes a bit of that bubbly helps to alleviate the flu bugs that make life miserable when flu season arrives and does not want to leave.    We are in full bloom around here and yesterday I shared a tiny snifter of a scotch liqueur in hopes of chasing the flu bug away.   It didn't hurt, it didn't help, but the company was good and for a short while no one gave much thought to the sniffles.    
Words to LIVE by.

The flu bug remains and a lot of the folks did not show for lunch yesterday.   It is strange to see a huge empty dining area even for a day.    Those that have the flu stayed put.   Those that have the flu hunkered down and didn't move .  The few that ventured out tried to stay clear of those who have the flu.    It is a nasty one, but then I have yet to 'meet' a flu bug that is friendly.    I had a tiny bit of scotch liqueur left so shared, and I don't even like scotch of any kind. . . but if it proved to help cure the bug then it was worth a try.   I am trying to think where I got the bottle to begin with as I am not a scotch drinker, and as far as I am concerned it still has not improved with age...yuck....

I hope you are all free of any flu and are out and about living the good life.    If you have a friend down and out be sure to drop of some lemons and a get well card;  a little cheer goes a long way when the flu bug moves in.    Nasty creatures.

Cook up a pot of soup and share.    Just work at staying healthy and happy ;  spring will be here before we know it...think Easter bunnies....chocolate candies......or better still, sunshine days and warmth and good health .... meanwhile take good care of YOU.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...