Thursday, January 26, 2017

Flu Season

A new day;  hopefully a good day with all of the folks with the flu bug getting back to good health.   We had fifteen out yesterday.   The flu bug is a nasty one this year, well it is a nasty one every year...but even the flu shots didn't deter this one.   It has to run its course.    

Be patient with yourself;  try not to get out into the crowds of folks as this bug passes around like it knows where its going.    A nasty one.    Stock up on soups;    ice cream makes for phlegm so buy sherbet or make up some jello.   Feed a cold, starve a fever.    Just take good care of you.

Be a scout...Be ready....and soon life will return to normal.

We all get sick and tired of being sick and  tired during the flu season. . . just be sure you take good care of yourself and soon life will get back to normal.  Be patient, oh yeah...sounds good  but not easy.    

I am off to sulk, I don't like being sick with a flu bug.  I don't like being confined.  I don't like.....tough....there is a lot of things I don't like but.......that's life.     

Take good care.   Be good,  Be kind.....Be gentle.....Be YOU.  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...