Saturday, January 28, 2017

The City

Seattle

The quiet of a Sunday, a ride to Manchester, a favorite spot,no crowds, country two lane roads, a stop for a soft ice cream, back home, a movie on Netflick, good company and a quiet Sunday was enjoyed by all.

A new week starting.   Wonder what is in store for us this week.    I am off to pour my coffee, check the e mail and find out what each of your are up to and wish you a good week.

I hope all are over that flu bug;  it was not a nice one; but  flu bugs are famous for being nasty.    Let us have high hope that this is going to be a good healthy week filled with chores to do, good deeds to take care of and find reasons to smile.

Go, be you....be good, be kind, be gentle and reach out and touch someone you love.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...