Monday, January 9, 2017

Good Morning!!

Good Morning.  I am thinking of you and hoping your day is going to be one of the very best....as for me I am off to have some special pancakes with my granddaughter who is playing chef today.  

The turnout for the Gallery show yesterday was a huge success considering the weather was really awful;  winter, blustery, wet, cold ...just being winter....and folks did venture out and enjoyed the new artist show.  

So have yourself a great day doing all of the things you love to do.    Don't forget to add a good deed or two....and make sure you spread a little joy, a few hugs and some special treatment to those who are not having a good day.   Some have illnesses, some have sorrow, some have troubles and woes, so get busy and bend your knees this morning.   "Ask and you shall receive....."   ......"Not my will, but yours be done..."   faith, hope and a beautiful day awaits...go for it....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...